Couples Counselling and COVID – 19
I have made a few changes to how I work in-person due to the recent COVID-19 situation.
Please do not attend an in-person appointment if you notice any of the following symptoms.
- A high temperature- this means you feel hot to touch on your chest and back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough- this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss of smell or taste
If you’ve been exposed to anyone with the virus or showing any symptoms of ANY illness, including a fever, please wait 14 days after the fever has subsided before coming in for an in-person appointment.
The health and safety of my all clients is my priority, so I have implemented some procedures to ensure that it is safe for you to visit.
- Spacing out of seating to conform with distancing requirements
- Staggering of appointments
- Antibacterial gel for your use while in the office
- Regular cleaning of all touchpoints with antibacterial wipes
Please remember that if you are unable to come into the office but still need support, I offer online sessions.